Factory VFX is looking for experienced Compositors and Digital Paint Artists to join our team. Qualified individuals would be capable of producing high quality work for feature films and television.
Job Description: Compositor (Nuke Artist)
The Compositor is responsible for creating and compositing various elements (animation, FX elements, greenscreen elements, CG elements, etc.). Ability to conceptualize and develop look for sequences using stage elements and compositing skills. Knowledge and experience with rotoscoping, digital matte painting, plate reconstruction, color correction, and compositing is required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for compositing images and effects
• Able to work efficiently and independently on creative look development using compositing tools, under supervision of VFX Supervisor
• Able to provide visually creative solutions
• Digital Compositing experience, preferably on feature films
• Proficient in Nuke
• An eye for composition, detail, light, color
• Experience with Silhouette is a plus
• Experience in Maya is a plus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to VFXhr@FactoryVFX.com.
This is a full time Project Based position. Salary negotiable, DOE